WineCredit offers a convenient service for collectors looking to borrow against their wine.
- WineCredit appraises the collection the borrower wishes to pledge as collateral.
- WineCredit determines a final loan value and an exact collateral package.
- The wine is inspected and inventoried.
- Storage is inspected (we allow for home and/or professional storage).
- Documents (promissory note, etc.) are signed.
- Cash is disbursed to the borrower.
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $10,000,000.
- Flexible payment schedule: pay interest monthly, quarterly, or only at maturity, with no compounding.
- Interest rates from L + 6.00% to L + 8.00% per year with no compounding.
- Loan tenors from 6 month to 2 years, with an option to extend performing loans upon maturity.
- Principal does not amortize during the life of the loan.